1. High barrier: The barrier properties of different plastic materials are very different, and the co-extruded film can achieve high barrier effects on oxygen, water, carbon dioxide, and odor.
2. Strong function: oil resistance, moisture resistance, high temperature cooking at 120 degrees Celsius, low temperature freezing resistance, quality, freshness, and odor preservation, and can be used for vacuum packaging, aseptic packaging, and inflatable packaging.
3. Low cost: Compared with glass packaging, aluminum foil packaging and other plastic packaging, co-extrusion film has a greater cost advantage to achieve the same barrier effect. Due to the simplicity of work, the cost of the produced film products can be reduced by 10-20% compared with dry composite films and other composite films.
4. Flexible structural design: using different structural designs can meet your different quality assurance requirements.
5. High strength: The co-extruded film has the characteristics of stretching during the processing process. After the plastic is stretched, the strength can be increased accordingly. Plastic materials such as nylon and metallocene polyethylene can also be added in the middle to make it more than ordinary plastic packaging. Composite strength, no delamination and peeling phenomenon, good flexibility, and excellent heat sealing performance.
6. Small capacity ratio: The co-extruded film can be vacuum-shrinked packaging, and the volume-to-volume ratio is close to 100%, which is unmatched by glass, tin cans, and paper packaging.
7. No pollution: no residual solvent pollution problem, green and environmental protection.