Industrial packaging film can be used for combined (clustered) packaging and outer packaging of irregular shaped articles or commodities. It can not only meet the functions of moisture-proof, dust-proof, touch-proof, transparent display, etc., but also increase the attractiveness of the product's appearance. It can also be used to replace various cartons. In addition, it is easy to use and affordable, and now this product has occupied a place in the packaging industry.
Some problems that are easily overlooked in the use of industrial packaging films:
1. It will lead to the phenomenon that customers will break when they use this product. When packing, pay attention to maintaining the edges not to collide, causing the edges to crack and causing quality problems. As long as there is a little crack, this is also a rare problem reported by customers , There must be no burrs.
2. If the cut is neat and uneven, it cannot be shipped as scrap, including when the goods are made, the two ends must be rolled neatly, and the edge material must be cut neatly, not more here and less.
3. Minimize the appearance of wrinkles at both ends and the red compressed lines in the middle, which will seriously affect the aesthetics.
4. It cannot be long on one side and short on the other. The standard for white space on each side is about 1 cm. The paper tubes must be aligned.
5. The die head should be washed clean, no black impurities, and no burnt plastic should fall into it. If it can be found by the naked eye, it needs to be cleaned up in time.