The single-layer PET protective film is made of polyester film (PET) as the base material, polyethylene terephthalate as the raw material, made into thick sheets by extrusion, and then made by biaxial stretching; Coated with silica gel water on one side to form a single-layer PET protective film.
Features of single-layer PET protective film:
1. This product has good adhesive strength and good retention for metal, plastic, glass and other objects to be attached;
2. There are many types of viscosity and thickness, and the surface of the protective film is smooth and flat;
3. Good heat resistance, weather resistance, and acid resistance;
4. Punching mat material and waste discharge suitable for round knife die cutting and flat knife die cutting;
5. It can also be used as an auxiliary die-cutting of high-clean optical materials;
6. The surface resistance is 107-109Ωcm, environmentally friendly, non-toxic and tasteless;
7. There is no migration of electrostatic materials on the surface of the product;
8. Processed in a clean environment of class 1000, with excellent cleanliness;
9. The transparency is excellent, and the visual inspection of the optical film can be carried out in the state of laminating the protective material;
10. Low viscosity, with little change in adhesion over time after being attached;
11. The product has single-sided anti-static and double-sided anti-static peeling voltage.
12. Excellent anti-static effect, long-lasting and stable performance.
It is widely used to discharge waste after die-cutting of various materials. Precision material die cutting industry, medical, sanitation, packaging and other industries.